Model 25 Semi-Automatic Standardized Cup Sealer
Table Top – No compressed air required
MADE IN THE USA!
Whether you are just starting out with a new product, or needing to do laboratory testing, whether you are ramping up to small scale production or looking for the most consistent sealing process without needing major mechanical experience, whether you only need one unit or multiple units to meet your products demand, THE MODEL 20 SEMI-AUTOMATIC CUP SEALER IS THE RIGHT CHOICE! It is designed to work with a wide variety of portion control cups, specifically the 51mm Portion Cups, 75mm Single-Serve Cups, 115mm Deli Containers and their respective tamper evident seals. (54mm, 79mm & 118mm)
With the automated actuator, adjustable timer and adjustable temperature, the Model 20 is the most simple to use cup sealer on the market.
The machine is designed to:
• Use Automatic actuator to reduce operator fatique.
• Use Automatic actuator to increase output.
• Use Automatic actuator to increase consistency.
• Offer Optimal seals with a Preset Dwell Timer.
• Be an all electric heat sealer, no compressed air required.
• Use Standard 110 Volts AC.
• Have adjustable temperature settings for optimal sealing.
• Use Quick Change Tooling for variable container sizes.
• 51mm/51mm Tooling Included- Range of Cups .375 oz – 1.5 oz
• 75mm/79mm Tooling Included – Range of Cups 1.25 oz – 6.0 oz
• 115mm/118mm Tooling Included – Range of Containers 6 oz – 32 oz
• Be simple to operate, maintain and service.
• Be a very quite sealing operation.
Other features of the Model 20 Semi-Automatic Cup Sealer:
• Very compact (16” L X 8” W X 12” H)
• Weighs 30 lbs
• Food grade quality Materials
• On/Off Temperature Indicator
• Safety guarding
• Constructed of commercial grade materials for maximum durability and reliability
• Not Only is the Model 25 a Foil Sealing Machine, but it can seal some die cut paper poly seals and some die cut plastic seals.
Perfect for a wide range of applications including but not limited to: sauces, dips, condiments, syrups, spreads, BBQ, Humus, salad dressings, creams, gelatin and many other liquid and semi-viscous products. Works perfectly for Portion Control Cups, and Deli Containers.
Multiple nest inserts can be used for quick change from one diameter size container to the next. Watch our video to see how easy it can be.
Combined with the use of the built-in multi-ring heater head and you have the ability to do a quick change from one diameter to the next.
Visit the Seal-a-Cup website to purchase packaging supplies that work in the Seal-a-Cup Cup Sealing System.
See our Model 20 Customizable Cup Sealer for that.
Copyright © 2015 – All Rights Reserved – www.wilpackpackaging.com